Firefighting: Management And Techniques
Bushfires are an ever present feature of Australian life. They are the agents of widespread destruction in rural and outlying urban areas, causing not only loss of life to humans, domestic and native animals, but also damage to farm assets form pastures and fences to machinery and buildings, and severe disruption to agricultural operations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann
- ISBN-13: 9780750689229
- ISBN: 0750689226
- Publication Year: 1997