Fire Performance Of External Thermal Insulation For Walls Of Multistorey Buildings
External cladding systems offer a potential route for fire spread through multi-storey buildings. This third edition of BR 135 sets out the principles and design methodologies related to the fire spread performance characteristics of non-loadbearing cladding systems, and provides revised guidance in the light of the growing market for cladding systems and increasing thermal performance requirements. It also updates the guidance on fire performance of currently used materials and technologies. The illustrations and scenarios are based on typical examples of current practice, but, in view of the rapid changes in designs and materials, the guidance aims to enable designers to understand the parameters relating to fire safe design and construction of external cladding. The guide also consolidates the fire performance classification systems for full-scale fire tests in BS 8414.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Building Research Establishment
- ISBN-13: 9781848062344
- ISBN: 1848062346
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 3