Fire Of The Phoenix Initiation: Transform Your Life With The Ancient Spiritual Wisdom Of India, Australia, And Peru
Fire of the Phoenix Initiation recounts a series of initiatory adventures, journeys, and dreams that span three continents and as many ancient wisdom traditions. In India, you ll traverse the lower world of death and shadow, guided by a cast of Hindu gods and goddesses. In Australia, you ll travel through the middle world of mother Earth and dreams, guided by Aboriginal elders and Dreamtime beings. In Peru, you are delivered into the upper world of light and spirit guided by Q ero shamans, descendants of the Inca.In the spirit of the best initiation stories, Fire of the Phoenix Initiation blends travel memoir, expert storytelling, spiritual history, step-by-step exercises, and essential practices to guide you through your own inner journey. At once entertaining and informative, practical and mystical, transformative and brimming with enduring wisdom,Fire of the Phoenix Initiation weaves together past and present to lay pathways for a new world future. A healing adventure for heart and soul not to be missed!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Olmsted
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Findhorn Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781844096923
- ISBN: 1844096920
- Publication Year: 2016