Fire And Water: Based On A True Story
What do you do when you fall in love with someone forbidden? This is the story of Maji and Amoto, two children from different clans, who grew up together as friends and then, as teenagers, fell in love. A forbidden love. A love their community aimed to crush.But, unwilling to obey, the young couple eloped in the dead of night. In a twist of irony their best friend, Kiwanja, was sent to hunt them down and bring them back for punishment, possibly death. However Maji and Amoto disappeared into the remotest part of the desert and he returned empty handed.Over the years the two lovers were rarely sighted and eventually everyone assumed they had perished in the harsh desert. However this is not the end of their story ..
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781497598294
- ISBN: 149759829X
- Publication Year: 2014