Finnish Jet Colours
This new book covers fighter jets deployed by the Finnish Air Force. Camouflage and markings of the fighters are described in unparalleled detail by the well-known Finnish author Kyosti Partonen and are illustrated in many previously unpublished photographs and colour profiles exclusively created for publication here. * dH Vampire Mk 52; * Vampire Trainer Mk 55; * Folland Gnat Mk 1; * Potez-Air Fouga CM 170 Magister; * Ilyushin Il-28 and Il-28R; * Mikoyan-Gurevitsh UTI MiG-15; * Mikoyan-Gurevitsh MiG-21 F13; * Mikoyan-Gurevitsh MiG-21UM; * Mikoyan-Gurevitsh MiG-21 bis; * SAAB 35BS, CS, FS and S Draken; * Bae Hawk Mk 51 and Mk 51A; * Bae Hawk Mk 66; * Gates Learjet 35A/S; * McDonnell/Boeing F-18C/D; * McDonnell/Boeing F/A-Hornet; A rarely documented aspect of post-war aviation history, this book features superb colour illustrations of camouflage and markings, walk-around colour photographs and rare black and white archive photographs. Essential reading for aviation enthusiasts and scale aero-modellers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mushroom Model Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9788365281357
- ISBN: 836528135X
- Publication Year: 2019