Financial Management: Theory & Practice
Empowering you for success, Brigham/Ehrhardt's FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT: THEORY AND PRACTICE, 16th edition, equips you with a solid understanding of key theoretical concepts along with practical tools to make effective financial decisions. It emphasizes corporate valuation and its relevance to financial decisions to ensure you see the details as well as the big picture. Chapters connect concepts, value and tools--usually within a fully integrated Excel model that can be applied to situations you may face on the job. Topics expand from fundamentals to strategic finance, linking recent events to the role of finance in business and your personal life. The MindTap Finance digital learning solution is also available. With its relevant and engaging presentation, numerous examples and emphasis on Excel applications, this text provides a comprehensive resource for your academic and business career.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: South-Western Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781337902601
- ISBN: 1337902608
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 16