Field Manual For Small Animal Medicine
Field Manual for Small Animal Medicine offers anyone working in resource-limited environments a practical resource for delivering veterinary care outside the traditional hospital or clinic setting. Offers the only comprehensive resource for best practices when practicing veterinary medicine in resource-limited environments Integrates practical and cost-effective protocols where the ideal solution may not be available Presents information on vital topics such as operating a field spay/neuter clinic, emergency sheltering, sanitation and surgical asepsis, preventive care practices, zoonotic diseases, and euthanasia Serves as a quick reference guide for common surgical procedures, cytology interpretation, anesthesia and treatment protocols, and drug dosing
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781119243274
- ISBN: 1119243270
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1