Fetal cardiology is an important part of management for high-risk pregnancies: one in every 100 babies is born with a heart problem. Fully updated, this second edition of Fetal Cardiology covers all aspects of fetal heart disease and relevant non-cardiac aspects of diagnosis and management. This handbook provides clinically relevant guidance in a concise, practical format which is ideal for use in the clinic and as a quick reference for the reader. Featuring new chapters on the three vessel trachea view and neurodevelopment issues in fetal cardiac disease, and brand new high-quality annotated images; this new edition is the definitive pocket guide to the subject. Clearly structured to allow a systematic approach to diagnosis, decision making, and patient counselling, Fetal Cardiology is perfect as a refresher for experienced clinicians in fetal and cardiological care, or as an informative overview for the paediatrician, echocardiographer, and trainees in associated disciplines.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198766520
- ISBN: 0198766521
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2