Female Urology, Urogynecology, And Voiding Dysfunction
Heavily illustrated for clear navigation and understanding of anatomical sites, surgical techniques, and reconstructive procedures, this reference studies the surgical and nonsurgical evaluation and management of various disorders affecting female urinary and pelvic health-collecting valuable recommendations, guidelines, and best practices from over 100 skilled authorities for expert guidance in the treatment of urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and other dysfunctions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780824754266
- ISBN: 0824754263
- Publication Year: 2004