Feel Good Factor In 30 Days
Sometimes life can be a continual treadmill that if you're not careful can drag you down. The Feel Good Factor in 30 days puts the brakes on the negative spiral with light-hearted lessons that inject positivity and happiness into your everyday life.Drawing on her own personal experience and journey from high flying barrister to burnout and then complete recovery, these lessons, with a wealth of practical examples, reflect the practices that Andrea Morrison uses in her own every day life written in an engaging style.Book ReviewsA Truth Universally Acknowledged Book Review ~ 'With the New Year, a lot of people decide to make a fresh start. For some, it's time to get serious about losing weight, for others it's time to change their take on life, to create a new mindset. For these people, the Feel Good Factor in 30 Days might be just the book they need.' 'Rich of her experience, Feel Good Factor in 30 Days gives the reader the tools to achieve a positive outlook on life.'A Goddess of Literature Book Review ~ 'Maybe your life isn't miserable, but you find yourself plodding along from day to day not very happy with your situation in the world. If so, this book can definitely give you some food for thought.'
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781494764753
- ISBN: 149476475X
- Publication Year: 2014