Favorite Scandinavian Designs To Weave: 45 Stylish Projects For The Modern Home
Compiling a rich selection of weaving projects from V vmagasinet, a Scandinavian weaving magazine, this collection of 45 different furnishing textiles is perfect for a vast array of home needs. Each weaving project is guided by an expert designer, whose experience and imagination instill new excitement into the development of products such as colorful blankets, fanciful table runners, classic curtains, and embroidered hand towels. Filled with clear diagrams, detailed descriptions, finishing techniques, and rich illustrations, this essential guide also includes an index with the projects divided into categories according to the number of loom shafts and treadles.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square
- ISBN-13: 9781570764493
- ISBN: 1570764492
- Publication Year: 2010