Fatherless Broken To Whole: Hope Through Prayer
Fatherlessness is at epidemic proportions in our nation. Fatherless: Broken to Whole brings an awareness of an escalating problem in our nation and communities and offers a solution that is sure to bring about change. Taking a biblical viewpoint, this book presents what Father God is like and the hope and inner healing He offers the broken. Fatherless: Broken to Whole speaks to two groups: first, to the fatherless and second, to people who will commit to advocate and pray for them. God wants the fatherless, whether ten months old or one hundred years old, to come to know they are loved and of great value. He offers a way to enable them to overcome confusion, feelings of guilt, abandonment, hopelessness, and feeling unloved. God wants the fatherless to see Him as Daddy. "I have always wanted to treat you as My children and give you the best land, the most beautiful on earth. I wanted you to call Me 'Father' and not turn from Me" (Jeremiah 3:19 CEV).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781512731354
- ISBN: 1512731358
- Publication Year: 2016