Fashion Marketing Communications
"Fashion marketing communications explores key issues in the way fashion is promoted to consumers: from public relations to branding and product placement; celebrity endorsement and sponsorship to visual merchandising. Gaylor Lea-Greenwood, a leading academic in fashion marketing, offers new insights on fashion media, internationalisation and measuring return on investment and effectiveness"--P.  of cover.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781405150606
- ISBN: 1405150602
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 1