Fascial Anatomy Of The Equine Forelimb
The first of its kind in equine anatomy, this clear, concise anatomical guide illustrates the fascial (soft connective tissue) connections of the equine forelimb. Based on dissections of fresh equine cadaver limbs, it provides a visual map for equine physical therapists, veterinarians and horse riders, helping them to understand how pathologies, injuries, or movement abnormalities of the equine forelimb arise and/or progress from one area of the limb to another. The fascial system is one of the primary systems acted upon by equine physiotherapists and is of increasing interest to horse riders looking to achieve structural integration and balanced movement in their horse. With this in mind, key points in each chapter highlight everyday situations in which knowledge of the fascial system may assist in understanding horse movement and injury. This practically applicable anatomical atlas is the ideal reference for horse owners, body workers and veterinarians alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780815387381
- ISBN: 0815387385
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1