Fancy Friendship Bracelets
We published Friendship Bracelets in 1996. Thirteen years and 2.3 million copies later, it has clearly established itself as a Klutz classic. A best-selling classic, in fact. It's a hard act to follow ? only a fool would even attempt it. So, of course, we couldn t resist. Introducing Fancy Friendship Bracelets, the original Friendship Bracelet's new best friend. We started with super-simple instructions for a flock of all-new bracelet designs. We added five different colors of cord and more than 200 sparkling beads. Then we threw in some stylish charms for good measure. The result is even better than we hoped. Fans of the first book will love this new one. With the how-to know-how of Anne Akers Johnson, the sparkle of beads and charms, and the novelty of all-new bracelet designs, Fancy Friendship Bracelets compliments the original book without duplicating it. So we re keeping both books in print. This is the start of a beautiful friendship.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Klutz
- ISBN-13: 9781591746928
- ISBN: 1591746922
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: SPI PAP/TO