Fair. Right. Just.: The Path From A Parochial Education To A Carnal Life
On the journey from piety to hedonism, the experiences lived and choices made along the way will never be easy. Narrated over the course of three decades, the characters found inside this novel engage in a harsh, brutal questioning of what is right and wrong, good and bad. Pushing moral and ethical boundaries from the first page until the last line, the path from a Parochial Education to a Carnal Life will exhilarate, frustrate, enrage, and confound all who choose to take it. Join the author Michael J. Cirillo in extolling the enduring power of free speech as you read through the pages of this fast paced novel turned literary spectacle. Through expert use of dialogue and a descriptive narrative that places you in each scene, the audience will discover how one's life experience can bring together an understanding of the acceptance of homosexuality in Islam, a meth fueled education at a Catholic seminary, a tryst inside the halls of a juvenile psychiatric center, high stakes financial gambling, an escape through the byzantine alleys of a country falling into dictatorship, loves found on three continents, the appearance of sinners wrapped in cloaks of sainthood, and so much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546650461
- ISBN: 1546650466
- Publication Year: 2017