by Ray Bradbury (1991)
Description: Reprint. owner's bookplate on the front free endpaper, great copy of one of the best books of all time, faint 1" scratch in gilt on page bottoms. Published by Easton Press 1991 Fine Condition. full red leather binding with gilt decorations & titles, all page ends gilt, bound in silk ribbon bookmark, In our Tyler store.Dimensions: 5" x 8" Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1991
- Listing Date: 01/05/2019
- Sold By: HPB Tyler
- Ships From: TX, United States
- Available Quantity: 1