Fabulous Fabric Flowers: Floral Arrangements Made With Scraps
Beautiful fabric flowers in no time-made from handy materials.In Fabulous Fabric Flowers, readers will learn the art of creating flowers using pieces of fabric left over from other sewing projects. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step illustrations demonstrate how small scraps of fabric, bond, tissue paper, wire, beads and thread can be turned into more than twenty-five different varieties of flowers- with only basic sewing skills. Sewing patterns for each flower are also included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Japan Pubn Trading Co
- ISBN-13: 9784889961928
- ISBN: 4889961925
- Publication Year: 2005