Fabric For Fashion: The Swatch Book
This easily navigable resource provides 100 swatches of most recognized and widely used varieties of fabric, including cottons, silks, wools, and linens, to encourage consideration of not just the aesthetic appeal of various fabrics but also their structure, feel, and weight. Secured in an attractive ring-bound folder, with descriptions alongside them, the fabrics are in their raw state, before bleaching, dying, or finishing, so that their properties can be observed without thedistraction of color or pattern.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Laurence King Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781856696692
- ISBN: 1856696693
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: SPI