Extraordinary Chinese Medicine: The Extraordinary Vessels, Extraordinary Organs, And The Art Of Being Human
Exploring the relationship between the eight extraordinary vessels, and the zangfu and extraordinary organs, this ground-breaking book provides a new way of looking at the deep connection between the flow of qi through the primary channels, the placement of the confluent points of the extraordinary vessels along the primary channel system, and Daoist conceptions of the evolution of consciousness. He emphasizes the importance of the dai mai channel in integration. The author points to direct relationships between the primary channels, the extraordinary channels, and the zangfu and extraordinary organs which demonstrate a deep, underlying, and continuous connection between the individual and their environment, a continuous connection to Heaven above and Earth below, and, perhaps most importantly, an underlying drive of the channel systems to continually, experientially bring us back to the transcendent unity that we are always a part of, the natural state. This book will enlarge the perspective of Chinese medicine practitioners, and martial artists, and prompt new approaches to treatment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Singing Dragon
- ISBN-13: 9781848194199
- ISBN: 1848194196
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1