Expressions Of Thoughts
Jehmaine Mark Edwards was born Dec 25, 1983, along with his twin brother, Jason Matthew Edwards and they were water head babies. The brothers were placed into foster care at the age of 13 months. Their biological mother was a teenager from England and she had no help. They were adopted by a religious, loving family. Their adopted father died of cancer on May 30, 1992. Jehmaine graduated from John Adams High School in Queens, New York. In 2001 the family moved to South Carolina. Jason was murdered July 29, 2006. The killer is still at large. Jehmaine deals with hi grief by writing his thoughts on paper.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: America Star Books
- ISBN-13: 9781682906408
- ISBN: 168290640X
- Publication Year: 2016