Exploring Your Anger: Friend Or Foe
Dealing with anger is one of the most common counseling problems among Christians. Is anger harmful or helpful? What does it mean, and where does it come from? How can we handle our emotions and move from anger to forgiveness? This book is designed as a useful tool both for those who struggle with anger and for counselors who need a practical and accessible handout for their counselees. In "Exploring Your Anger," the authors use true-to-life situations to illustrate the dynamics of anger and to help the reader understand, manage, and respond to anger. In a readable, nontechnical narrative style, they stress that the cause and expression of anger are unique to each individual. Detailed questions following each chapter enable readers to reflect on their own personal experiences and provide thoughtful material for counseling sessions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Regent College Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781573832496
- ISBN: 1573832499
- Publication Year: 2003