Exploring Maths Tier 5 Home Book
Consolidating pupils' learning The Exploring maths Home Books support and consolidate the work carried out in class. Each lesson has a homework task reinforcing what's been taught in class. Each homework task reminds pupils what they have learned in the lesson, so that they can apply it to the questions. Accessible language ensures that pupils can work without adult support.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9781405844208
- ISBN: 1405844205
- Publication Year: 2008