Explaining Large Scale Evolution: From The Pre Biotic Soup To Modern Humans
Despite huge advances in other areas, no one has discovered a model of gene distribution that could account for large scale evolution, and resolve other paradoxes of that topic. This book examines an underlying pattern of how early molecules must have competed in a pre-biotic soup, and demonstrates how this effect could have expanded into later life. This expanding effect could easily combine with modern methods of gene competition, to provide a more generalized model of how life evolves on a large scale, and this could explain many other transformations and paradoxes of evolution.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419670121
- ISBN: 1419670123
- Publication Year: 2008