Matthew B. Courtney, creator of Anxiety My Friend, presents a valuable tool for anyone in mental health treatment - the Experience Journal. This journal helps you to easily track your mental health symptoms, such as panic attacks, depressive episodes, and obsessive compulsive tendencies. With the help of this tool, you will: -Identify and track trends in your symptoms. -Gain better understanding of your symptoms. -Reflect on each individual mental health experience. -Help your therapist better understand what's going on inside your mind. Arm yourself with knowledge and get to know your anxiety a little better with this mental health experience journal. Your journey to a healthier life starts today!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781985782150
- ISBN: 1985782154
- Publication Year: 2018