Directed by Ching Siu-Tung, Starring Ching Siu-Tung, Ching Siu-Tung, Maggie Cheung, Damian Lau, Anthony Wong, Johnny To, Michelle Khan, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Anita Mui, Eddy Ko, Lau Ching Wan
Johnny To and Ching Siu-tung co-directed this futuristic sequel to Heroic Trio set several years after a nuclear meltdown has contaminated the water supply with deadly radiation (a reference to the controversy over China's rather haphazard construction of the Dai Ah Bay plant near Hong Kong). Tung (Anita Mui) has settled down to raise her young daughter, Number 3 (Michelle Yeoh) delivers medical supplies, and Number 7 (Maggie Cheung) hijacks trucks carrying clean water and sells it on the black market. An insane mutant named Kim (Anthony Wong) controls most of the clean water, and teams up with a power-hungry colonel (Paul Chun) to stage a military coup. Tung is thrown in jail, and Number 3 works to free her while Number 7 teams up with a handsome soldier (Lau Ching-wan) to find a new source of water and liberate the region from the crazed despots. Damian Lau co-stars with Takeshi Kaneshiro and Kwan San. Robert Firsching, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Tai Seng Video Marketing, Inc.
- UPC: 601643446141
- Region: Region1