Microsoft Excel 2016 Bible
The complete guide to Excel 2016, from Mr. Spreadsheet himselfWhether you are just starting out or an Excel novice, the Excel 2016 Bible is your comprehensive, go-to guide for all your Excel 2016 needs. Whether you use Excel at work or at home, you will be guided through the powerful new features and capabilities by expert author and Excel Guru John Walkenbach to take full advantage of what the updated version offers. Learn to incorporate templates, implement formulas, create pivot tables, analyze data, and much more.Navigate this powerful tool for business, home management, technical work, and much more with the only resource you need, Excel 2016 Bible.Create functional spreadsheets that work Master formulas, formatting, pivot tables, and more Get acquainted with Excel 2016's new features and tools Customize downloadable templates and worksheets Whether you need a walkthrough tutorial or an easy-to-navigate desk reference, theExcel 2016 Bible has you covered with complete coverage and clear expert guidance.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781119067511
- ISBN: 1119067510
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: PAP/PSC