Excavations At Icicle Bench, Radford Roost And Lott's Farm, Clear Creek Canyon, Central Utah: Occasional Paper #4
Results of archaeological excavations at three Fremont structural sites in Clear Creek Canyon Icicle Bench, Radford Roost, and Lott's Farm are presented in this volume. Icicle Bench contained an early aceramic pithouse as well as several later structures, while Radford Roost was one of the richest structures excavated on the Clear Creek Project. Lott's Farm contained evidence of both Fremont and post-Fremont occupations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Utah Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780874806694
- ISBN: 0874806690
- Publication Year: 2001