Examination Review For Ultrasound: Abdomen & Obstetrics And Gynecology
This text is a narrative style exam review text for two of the most popular sonography certification exams in abdomen and obstetrics and gynecology by the ARDMS (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography) and ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) certification granting bodies. This resource is ideal for ultrasound programs requiring a certification review manual for either a review course or for use throughout the curriculum, as well as any professional preparing for certification. Questions and answers are included within the text.A companion website offers an online exam simulation, customizable for both ARDMS and ARRT exam formats.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781779784
- ISBN: 0781779782
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1 PAP/PSC