Exam Ref 70 779 Analyzing And Visualizing Data With Microsoft Excel
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-779-and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Microsoft Excel data analysis and visualization. Designed for BI professionals, data analysts, and others who analyze business data with Excel, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level. Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives: Consume and transform data by using Microsoft Excel Model data, from building and optimizing data models through creating performance KPIs, actual and target calculations, and hierarchies Visualize data, including creating and managing PivotTables and PivotCharts, and interacting with PowerBI This Microsoft Exam Ref: Organizes its coverage by exam objectives Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you Assumes you have a strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel to perform data analysis
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Microsoft Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781509308040
- ISBN: 1509308040
- Publication Year: 2018