Evolution Illuminated: Salmon And Their Relatives
This book will appeal to investigators in each of the scientific disciplines it integrates--evolutionary biology, ecology, salmonid biology, management, and conservation. Variation in salmonids can be used to illustrate virtually all evolutionary questions, and so the work will also attract general scientific interest by ecologists and evolutionary and conservation biologists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr on Demand
- ISBN-13: 9780195143850
- ISBN: 019514385X
- Publication Year: 2003