Evidence Based Medicine
This issue of Orthopedics Clinics will be surveying a broad range of topics across sub-specialty areas on Evidence-based Medicine in Orthopedics. Each issue in the series is edited by an experienced team of surgeons from the Campbell Clinic. Articles will discuss the following topics, among others: Use of Tourniquets in Limb Trauma Surgery; Cerebral Palsy; Injection therapies for rotator cuff disease; Antibiotic prophylaxis in shoulder and elbow surgery; venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in shoulder surgery; Patient Reported Outcomes in Foot and Ankle Surgery; and VTED prophylaxis in foot and ankle surgery.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323583121
- ISBN: 0323583121
- Publication Year: 2018