Everything Happens For A Reason
Most people believe that everything happens for a reason. One thing is reacting to choices previously made and Athena Child was no different. She lived her life not looking to be famous but to make a living doing the things she loved. Married to a man she thought was her soul mate and learned everything is not as it seems. She was content and okay with it because her craft made her happy. Lamar Brixton is a computer geek with a Greek body. Some would say the total package. He is the CEO of his own software/security company and very single. His ONLY problem is the perfect woman for him belongs to someone that no longer appreciates her. His main goal now is to find a way to show her that her king is still waiting to sit beside her. Athena's ONLY problem is now which course does she choose. The man who over looks her in his life, the one who can't live without her or to be on her own minus the heartache men seem to bring her? Everything seemed to happen for a reason for her now it's time for her next choice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781539662365
- ISBN: 1539662365
- Publication Year: 2016