Everyone's Money Book/Everything You Need To Know About: Investing Wisely, Buying A Home, Financing College, Minimizing Taxes, Planning Retirement,
Two of the nation's top money pros simplify the bewildering subject of personal finance. In friendly, readable prose, Goodman and Bloch cover all the options available for managing money wisely. Includes worksheets and listings of 5,000 low-cost or no-cost tools and information resources.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Dearborn Trade
- ISBN-13: 9780793107216
- ISBN: 0793107210
- Publication Year: 1993