Ryan (Matt Fentiman) and Grant (Mark Hildreth) are the perfect gay couple. Completely devoted to each other and ready to make the commitment of a lifetime, all signs point to a long and loving relationship for eager grooms. When the guests begin to arrive for their intimate backyard ceremony, however, everything begins to tear at the seams as the baggage of their family and friends becomes too much to bear. From betrayal to overbearing parents to bitter resentment and a mysterious guest who seems to have an eye for one of the grooms, it will take a lot more than luck for Ryan and Grant's big weekend to go off without a hitch. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Clearwater Village
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: TLA Releasing
- UPC: 807839001808
- Region: Region [unknown]