Everybody Needs A Buddy
The Big Idea Gang is back at it in this exciting new chapter book series on how to make a claim and back it up, by the author of Jigsaw Jones! It's pirate ship vs. buddy bench! When third-graders Deon, Kym, Lizzy, and Connor formed the Big Idea Gang, their mission was simply to oust the old mascot in favor of something cooler. But sales from the new mascot paraphernalia have led to extra cash for the PTA, and you can bet this gang has big ideas about how to spend it. A playground pirate ship! An author visit! New basketball hoops! Luckily, their teacher, Miss Zips, is skilled in the art of persuasion. Armed with Miss Zips's persuasive tips, the Big Idea Gang sets out to build a case for a new-and-improved Clay Elementary, and convince the rest of the school that their idea is the best.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- ISBN-13: 9781328857194
- ISBN: 1328857190
- Publication Year: 2019