Eversheds Sutherland: The Employment Practitioner's Guide To Financial Institutions: Key Aspects Of The Regulatory Framework
The financial crisis both in the US and UK led to concerns that individual accountability of senior managers in the banking sector had to be strengthened and risk and reward aligned more closely. Sweeping amendments were made to legislation, with new regimes introduced to improve accountability and greater powers bestowed upon regulators. The landscape has changed significantly with onerous rules faced by employers from recruitment to departure and beyond. Eversheds Sutherland: The Employment Practitioner's Guide to Financial Institutions: Key Aspects of the Regulatory Framework (originally titled: The Employment Practitioner's Guide to Financial Institutions: The Senior Managers and Certification Regime and Accountability) covers the full roll-out of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime to all financial services firms in 2018. The complexity of the rules and the difficulty for practitioners in finding resources to help them understand the new regime has led to much confusion and uncertainty. This book provides an invaluable guide to the new regime with practical analysis of the issues raised and how the changes should be implemented.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Professional
- ISBN-13: 9781526504203
- ISBN: 1526504200
- Publication Year: 2019