Ethnobotany: Local Knowledge And Traditions
Ethnobotany: Local Knowledge and Traditions discusses various plants that have actually been used in traditional medicine for a specific ailment. It desribes the biological effectiveness (activities) related to each "sickness" which have been scientifically verified. This book will also discuss the bioactivities established/determined that are promising and have potential. Finally, this book will be an appropriate consultation tool for scientists/professionals/experts such as ethnobotanists, botanists, cell/molecular biologists, chemists, pharmacists, pharmacologists, environmentalists/ecologists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138388987
- ISBN: 113838898X
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1