Ethical Issues In Child Abuse Research
This book serves as a comprehensive resource for researchers and regulatory bodies working to establish sound evidence bases through research for the care of children and families affected by abuse. Issues such as consent, anonymous research, and how to interface with the legal system in terms of disclosure and sharing of results are discussed in depth. Ethical Issues in Child Abuse Research also provides insights into questions of ethics in animal research, perpetrator and retrospective research, and balances the necessity of collecting this valuable information while protecting vulnerable populations, and respecting their privacy while interacting in a complex legal system. With input from many leaders in child abuse research, this book fills a critical need, providing readers with a pathway to apply these principles of ethics to their own research in this challenging field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319945859
- ISBN: 3319945858
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1