Estimated Useful Lives Of Depreciable Hospital Assets 2008
This updated 2008 edition defines the productive period of time typical health care capital assets have before they become technically or commercially obsolete. The introduction includes an overview of the importance of the capital planning process and helpful tips on managing capital projects once they are under way. This edition contains information on hundreds of items that have been reviewed since the 2004 edition, and includes new capital assets that reflect recent technological developments. It provides asset life span estimates in reference tables for the major equipment and capital asset investments found in hospitals and physician group practices. This book can save any health care organization immeasurable time and reduce the risk of reimbursement questions arising from the assigned life of a capital asset.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Health Forum
- ISBN-13: 9781556483585
- ISBN: 1556483589
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: Revised