Essentials Of Nursing Leadership And Management
Successfully make the transition to professional nursing practice.Two books in one, for the price of one all the issues and trends coverage you need,plus leadership and management content.The completely revised and updated 6th Edition of this popular resource prepares you to meet the challenges you ll face as a professional in today's changing health care environment. You ll explore your future responsibilities as a leader and a manager and the workplace issues and trends that you ll encounter in practice.A wealth of resources online at DavisPlus provides tools to hone your skills and prepare for the future, including interactive case studies, review questions, bonus chapters, a resume template, sample letters and emails, and much more.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: F a Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803611245
- ISBN: 0803611242
- Publication Year: 2003