Essentials Of Dental Radiography For Dental Assistants And Hygienists
For one/two-semester courses in Oral Radiology, and introductory and advanced courses in dental radiographic techniques.This easy-to-read text combines theory and basic application of dental radiography with practical hints for dental hygiene and dental assisting students. A clear writing style and emphasis on radiographic techniques make this text perfect for use in both the classroom and clinic.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Pearson
- ISBN-13: 9780130932310
- ISBN: 0130932310
- Publication Year: 2002