Essential Human Development
As our understanding of the human body broadens, so does the need for a comprehensive text that encompasses all aspects of human development. Essential Human Development is a great course companion that focuses on the human life cycle, ideal for the undergraduate student new to these fields, or for qualified practitioners looking for a reference guide. Featuring key information points and self-test assessments in each chapter, the book is organised in an accessible manner, beginning with fertilisation and embryology, then moving on to obstetric medicine, neonatal care and child health, with the final section exploring gynaecological medicine. Ensuring that information is placed in context to aid understanding, Essential Human Development is the perfect support for the modern medical school curriculum, as well as a vital reminder of the core information needed whilst on a women or child health clinical placement.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781118528624
- ISBN: 111852862X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1