Essential Elements Piano Theory: Level Eight
(Educational Piano Library). Essential Elements Piano Theory is a comprehensive course designed to help students master theory concepts. New concepts are gradually introduced in a clearly presented format, followed by sufficient and effective reinforcement. Each book features three sections of "Musical Mastery" which include ear training, mastery in rhythm, symbols, reading, and analysis. Students learn to apply their theoretical knowledge in a musical context through such elements as improvisation, transposition, reading lead lines and standard chord progressions. Each book concludes with a section of "Theory Mastery" which includes a review test and ear training. The creative and fun approach of this series applies the student's understanding of theory to real musical examples, and will enhance and supplement any method book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781495057328
- ISBN: 1495057321
- Publication Year: 2018