Equine Pediatric Medicine
This systematic yet concise guide to equine pediatric medicine covers etiology, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, and management. Beginning with a thorough explanation of the physical examination, the chapters then take the reader through the different disorders associated with each body system, including liver, cardiovascular, respiratory, opthalmologic, endocrine, and muscoskeletal diseases. A brand new chapter on nutrition has been added to this fully revised text. The book is superbly illustrated throughout with photographs, diagrams, radiographs and tables, while a new section of in-depth case studies brings the information to life. Equine practitioners will value this as a ready reference, while veterinary students and technicians can use it as a complete guide to equine pediatric disease.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498776004
- ISBN: 1498776000
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2