Epidemiology An Introductory Text
David Christie is Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health at the University of Newcastle.Ian Gordon is Director of the Statistical Consulting Centre at the University of Melbourne.Richard Heller is Professor of Community Medicine and Director of the Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of Newcastle.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of New South Wales
- ISBN-13: 9780868404004
- ISBN: 0868404004
- Publication Year: 1996