Environmental Policies And Ngo Influence: Land Degradation And Sustainable Resource Management In Sub Saharan Africa
This book examines the conditions under which non-governmental organisations (NGOs) may exert influence on policies to conserve and sustainably use natural resources in sub-Saharan Africa. The book is unique in bringing together NGO campaigners in three African countries with academics specialising in development studies, systems and environmental policy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780415189637
- ISBN: 0415189632
- Publication Year: 2000