Environmental Monitoring And Reporting By Enterprises: Eastern Europe, Caucasas And Central Asia
The present publication contains the Guidelines for Strengthening Environmental Monitoring and Reporting by Enterprises in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia. It is aimed at officials and experts working for government bodies responsible for environmental policy, environmental monitoring and compliance monitoring, and statistical agencies, as well as for enterprise management and environmental citizens' organizations.--Publisher's description.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: United Nations Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9789211169706
- ISBN: 9211169704
- Publication Year: 2007