Engaging Mathematics Students Using Cooperative Learning
In this book, author and veteran teacher John D. Strebe offers a wide selection of student engagement strategies for math teachers in grades K-12. Strebe shares his class-tested ideas in a clear and spirited voice, with his devotion to the teaching profession and his students apparent on every page.Motivate your math students using the strategies in this book, gleaned from Strebe's 38 years of teaching experience.Engaging Mathematics Students Using Cooperative Learning shows teachers how to create a climate in which students learn and work respectfully in teams, and in which they strive to improve their math skills together. Additionally, many of the engagement strategies can be applied in classrooms of other subjects.With invaluable ideas to help students remain engaged for longer time periods, this book is especially helpful for teachers instructing in a block schedule.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138127821
- ISBN: 1138127825
- Publication Year: 2015