Engaging Activities For Academic Success: The National Student Success Institute, Connecting Supporting Empowering Educatiors In The Two Year, Technical, And Career Colleges
Infuse student success into any program with our Engaging Activities for Series. Written and compiled by National Student Success Institute (NSSI ) co-founders Amy Baldwin, Steve Piscitelli, and Robert Sherfield, the material is sure to connect, support, and empower educators in the Two-Year, Technical, and Career Colleges. These booklets contain strategies, procedural information, and activities that you can use with your students immediately. Most students approach a study skills course (or book) with little or no enthusiasm. It is not one of the most popular topics in the course catalog. What do you think of when you hear the termstudy skills? For our purposes, the term 'study skills will refer to the abilities to learn how to do academic things well.Amy, Steve, and Robb have developed this practical compilation,Engaging Activities for Academic Success, as an indispensable, hands-on resource for educators to address the topic of study skills. This booklet will empower teachers, professional development coordinators, coaches, and administrators with tools to actively engage in their classes. They are confident you will find these activities as useful as they have with their students.If you like this NSSI Booklet on Engaging Activities for Academic Success, you will love the series:Active Learning, Understanding the Culture of College, Critical Thinking, Motivation,and Retention.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780137050284
- ISBN: 0137050283
- Publication Year: 2009